Can you work out these popular TV programmes, both past and present, from these eight word descriptions?
1. Five strangers insult each other's homes and food.
2. Visual clues to known tropes; Mr Chips assists.
3. No floor cleaner although he'd clean right quick.
4. Where getting the least can win the most.
5. Barr her large brood, she is quite rude.
6. Soft and septuagenarian soil securers bumble for Britain.
7. Has any review not mentioned 'rubber faced ribaldry'?
8. Not Garry Shandling's Show. Bye bye. Bye bye.
9. Hear a good sound? Then you spin around!
10. Children's dreams made reality with Radio One's Jim.
Answers below in that sexy little reveal box. Change it.
1. Come Dine With Me, 2. Catchphrase, 3. The Flash, 4. Pointless, 5. Roseanne, 6. Dad's Army, 7. Spitting Image, 8. Sean's Show, 9. The Voice, 10. Jim'll VETOED BY TONY HALL FOR REASONS