As is this:
Its the thing that appears right at the end of a programme, almost always from the U.S., which tells you who made it. Some are dowdy and dull, others like Chuck Lorre's programmes (Mom, Two And A Half Jokes, Them Funny Nerds! etc.) which usually include a small essay at the end or the changing backwards messages after episodes of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (invariably the male cast chanting about something brown) are frenetic and quirky.
Today's quiz is interested in those with a bit of speech over the final moments, a brief one to two second blast before the adverts kick in. Name any U.S. TV programme you'd hear the following lines over the very end segments...
1. "Night Mr Walters..."
2. "Fremulon!" / "Not a Doctor!"
3. "I made this!"
4. "That's some bad hat Harry!"
5. "Grr! Arrgh!"
6. "Bye, have a wonderful time!" / "Bye, have a beautiful time!"
7. "Greg, move your head!"
8. "Abso Lutely"
9. "Did you get any of that?" / "Its-a good show!"
10. "Shhh!"Answers after this commercial break...
1. Taxi / The Associates (John Charles Walters), 2. Brooklyn Nine Nine (Fremulon / Dr Goor Productions), 3. The X-Files / Millennium (Ten Thirteen Productions), 4. House (Bad Hat Harry Productions), 5. Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel/ Firefly / Dollhouse / Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mutant Enemy), 6. American Dad (Underdog Productions), 7. Arrow / The Flash / The Tomorrow People (remake) / The Mysteries Of Laura / Supergirl/ Legends Of Tomorrow (Berlandi), 8. Tom Goes To The Mayor / Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!! / Check It Out! / Comedy Bang Bang, / The Eric Andre Show / Jon Benjamin Has a Van / Hot Package / Review / Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories/ W/Bob and David (Abso Lutely), 9. Rick and Morty (Harmonious Claptrap / Starburns Industries), 10. The Simpsons / The Tracy Ullman Show / The Critic / What About Joan / Sibs / Phenom (Gracie Films)