Its also an incredibly easy question to answer, no matter what those damn porcine pricks suggest, EVERYONE should be afraid of of the big bad wolf. He's got two adjectives in his name and they're both distinctly unfriendly, plus this particular wolf developed the skill to walk on two feet, speak and wear pants. (Not to mention be a tad anti-Semitic.) If only every song title was so easy to answer... hmm, that gives me an idea...
Which song titles could the following statements be answering?
The year of each record's original release has been added for an extra clue.
1. Firstly, not my name. Secondly, be more specific. Radio Leeds for example is on 92.4 FM or 774 AM. (1994)
2. You're 44, Mark (although you were 27 when you first asked). (1999)
3. According to Google Maps, the third-largest city by population in California has a large freeway system so take Route 152 onto Route 101 for a more direct route. (1968)
4. It is Robyn Fenty, although you're better known by your middle name. (2010)
5. Considering Christianity is one of the two most widely practiced religions in Africa, they probably do yes, Bob. (1984)
6. Personally, I hold little truck with the concept of real sorcery but do enjoy watching tricks. (1965)
7. Predominantly between November 1987 and July 1991. (1987)
8. Depends if you live anywhere near my house, Lenbert old boy. (1993)
9. Netdoctor.co.uk suggests it could be angina, an aortic aneurysm or pericarditis. (1999)
10. Because of the traffic and public decency laws, you silly Beatles. (1968)
Answers after I get these dogs back in.
1. What's The Frequency, Kenneth? (REM), 2. What's My Age Again? (Blink 182), 3. Do You Know The Way To San Jose? (Dionne Warwick), 4. What's My Name? (Rihanna), 5. Do They Know Its Christmas? (Band Aid), 6. Do You Believe In Magic? (The Lovin' Spoonful), 7. When Will I Be Famous? (Bros), 8. Are You Gonna Go My Way? (Lenny Kravitz), 9. Why Does My Heart Feel So Bad? (Moby), 10. Why Don't We Do It In The Road? (The Beatles)