"An armful? That's very nearly an armful!"
- Tony Hancock, "The Piss Donor"
Here's a few more fictional addresses that may have stuck in your brain. Which figures from TV, film and literature can be found at the following locations?
1. Nelson Mandela House, Peckham
2. Skypad Apartments, Orbit City
3. 744 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield
4. 62 West Wallaby Street, Wigan
5. Flat 5, Apollo House, Croydon
6. 805 St. Cloud Road, Bel-Air, LA
7. 1640 Riverside Drive, Hill Valley, California
8. 32 Windsor Gardens, London
9. 10 Acre Field, Scatterbrook Farm
10. 84 Rainey Street, Arlen, Texas
11. "Bin", Hoagy's Alley, Manhattan
12. Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
Answers under the flap. Oo-er. Etc.
1. The Trotters (Only Fools And Horses), 2. The Jetsons, 3. Ned Flanders and Family (The Simpsons), 4. Wallace and Gromit, 5. Jeremy Usborne and Mark Corrigan (Peep Show), 6. The Banks Family and Will (The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air), 7. Doc Emmett Brown (Back To The Future), 8. Paddington and The Brown Family, 9. Wurzel "Bastard" Gummidge, 10. The Hill Family (King Of The Hill), 11. Top Cat (Boss Cat), 12. All of Us (Where Earth can be found, The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy)